Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is WW Ireland.
- The competition is open to WW members in ROI and NI aged 18 years or over.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is via Instagram and details of how to enter are available on www.ww.ie/instagram-fun
- Multiple entries from the same person will be accepted.
- Closing day for weekly entries is 10pm Wednesday 14th & 21st August 2019.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to participate:
How to enter:
- Follow the Instagram fun website instructions Take a photo featuring the official WW logo and tell us where you took it.
Upload your photo to Instagram & tag @wwirelandofficial.
- Use the hashtag #wwandme.
How it works:
- Four photos per week will be selected by the WW Social Media team.
- These photos must display the WW logo/WW the new weight watchers logo and must use #wwandme and tag @wwirelandofficial.
- Thursday August 15th & 22nd four photos will be featured on WW Ireland’s Instagram stories and the featured members will be awarded a runner up prize.
- Friday August 16th & 23rd one photo will be selected as an overall winner and will appear on WW Ireland’s Instagram page.
- This entrant wins a €100 voucher of their choice and remaining three shortlisted entries receive a WW cookbook / WW product.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
The prize is as follows: overall winner a €100 voucher of their choice. (or sterling equivalent) No cash alternative will be made. Runner up prizes are WW cookbooks or other WW products.
The winner will be notified by Instagram and must contact WW to claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / or delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [Irish] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Ireland].
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.