Enjoy these cinnamon donuts for an alternative zero point treat!
Zoe’s Cinnamon Donuts
Prep: 8 Mins
Cook: 20 Mins
- 3 medium (raw) Egg, whole, raw
- 1 can(s) (drained) Tesco Chickpeas in water
- 1 teaspoons (level) Cornflour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (level) Vanilla Extract
- 4 tablespoons Sucralose-Based Sweetener
- 1 teaspoons (level) Baking powder
- 12 g Milled Chia Seeds
- 5 g Total Sweet 100% Natural granulated Xylitol
- 1/2 teaspoons (level) Ground Cinnamon
- Add all ingredients except xylitol and cinnamon to a food processor and blitz into a smooth batter.
- Pour into 12 donut moulds. (Silicon moulds are great because you don’t need any oil)
- Bake for 20 mins at 160 degrees.
- Meanwhile mix the xylitol and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Then when donuts are cooked, dip both sides of the donut into the cinnamon and xylitol mixture whilst still hot.
Note: 4 Donuts = 1SP