At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Watercress & pea tagliatelle
- 150g White pasta, dry, use tagliatelle
- 30g Peas, fresh or frozen
- 40g Fat Free Natural Fromage Frais
- 100g Watercress
- 1/2 medium Lemon(s), zest of plus a squeeze of juice
- Cook the tagliatelle according to pack instructions or until al dente. Drain, reserving 100ml of the cooking water, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the peas in a pan of boiling water for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- While the peas and pasta are cooking place half the watercress, the lemon zest, juice and the fromage frais in a blender. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper and blend together to make a smooth sauce.
- Mix the watercress sauce into the tagliatelle, adding the reserved water so you have a more liquid consistency. Stir in the remaining watercress and peas, then divide between 2 bowls to serve.