At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Veggie Pad Thai with a Satay Dressing
- Calorie controlled cooking spray 4 sprays
- Butternut Squash 300g, spiralised butternut squash
- Sharwood’s Ready to Wok Soft Ribbon Noodles 300g
- Spring Onions 4 medium, trimmed and finely sliced
- Spinach 100g, torn
- Basil, fresh 28g, leaves picked and torn
- Unsalted Peanuts 30g, chopped
- Rice Vinegar, 2 tablespoons
- Reduced Fat Peanut Butter 60g, (2 tablespoons)
- Light Soy Sauce 2 tablespoons
- Chilli, Green or Red 1 individual, chopped
- Put a non-stick frying pan or wok over a medium heat and mist with the cooking spray. Add the butternut squash noodles and cook, stirring gently every now and then to avoid them breaking up, for 2-3 minutes until the noodles are cooked but still firm.
- Add the rice noodles and cook, stirring gently, for a further 1-2 minutes until heated through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the sauce ingredients, along with 1 tablespoon water, until combined.
- Remove the frying pan or wok from the heat and add the spring onions, spinach and basil, tossing everything together and letting the heat from the noodles wilt the spinach.
- Divide the noodle mixture between plates and serve drizzled with the sauce and topped with the peanuts.