At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Sweet & sour noodle stir-fry
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1/2 medium Red pepper(s), deseeded and finely sliced
- 50g Green Beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 level teaspoons Cornflour
- 1/2 serving(s) Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Agave Syrup
- 30g Heinz Reduced Sugar and Salt Tomato Ketchup
- 100g Vivera Plant Chicken Pieces
- 100g Pineapple in juice, drained
- 1/2 pack(s) Amoy Straight to Wok Rice Noodles, straight-to-wok
- 2 medium Spring Onions, trimmed and sliced, to serve
- 1 tablespoons Coriander, fresh, handful leaves, to serve
- Mist a nonstick wok or frying pan with cooking spray and stir-fry the chicken-style pieces, pepper and green beans over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cornflour and 1 tablespoon water. Put 80ml water in the wok along with the soy, vinegar, agave syrup and ketchup. Whisk until combined, then bring to a simmer. Whisk in the cornflour mixture and let bubble for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Add the pineapple and return the chicken-style pieces, pepper and beans to the wok. Toss to combine then add the noodles and stir-fry for a final 1-2 minutes.
- Serve garnished with the spring onions and coriander.
You can make this with any chicken-style pieces, just remember to check the label to ensure they’re vegan, and adjust the SmartPoints. If you prefer rice to noodles, serve the stir-fry with 60g brown basmati (dry weight) instead of the noodles. The SmartPoints will be 13 for Green, 13 for Blue and 7 for Purple.