At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Steamed spring vegetables
- 1 tablespoons, Vinegar, All Types, red wine
- 1 tablespoons ,Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 1 tablespoons, Honey, level
- 1 1/2 tablespoons, Olive Oil
- 2 medium, Courgette, trimmed and peeled into thin ribbons
- 100g, Peas, fresh or frozen, petit pois
- 100g, Broad beans, frozen, boiled
- 50g, Pea shoots
- Make the dressing by whisking together the red wine vinegar, lemon juice and honey in a bowl. Gradually add the oil, whisking continuously, until combined. Season to taste, then set aside.
- Half fill a large, deep pan with water and bring to a boil. Set a colander or steamer insert over the pan, making sure the base doesn’t touch the boiling water. Steam the courgettes, petits pois and broad beans for 2-3 minutes, until cooked but still a little crunchy – you may need to do this in batches.
- Slip the broad beans from their skins, then tip all the vegetables into a large bowl. Pour over the dressing, toss everything together, then transfer to a large plate or serving platter. Scatter over the pea shoots, season to taste and serve.