At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Spiced roast chickpeas
- 1 can(s) Chickpeas, cooked, large, drained, drained and rinsed
- 1 level teaspoons Coriander, Dried
- 1 level teaspoons Paprika, smoked
- 1 level teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Dry the drained chickpeas on kitchen paper, then put in a roasting tin and toss with the spices. Drizzle over 1 tablespoon olive oil and stir well so the chickpeas are coated.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until crisp, then serve as a snack.