At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Southern Baked Cauliflower Wings
Recipe by WW Coach Zoe Sterling
Crispy on the outside, soft and tender on the inside. This recipe is a great vegetarian twist on chicken wings. Ideal for snacking or lunches.
- 80g of Gram Flour (Chickpea Flour)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chilli
- 1 tsp Sage
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1 Cauliflower, medium, broken into florets
- 2 tablespoons, Sunflower Oil
- 50 ml of unsweetened soya milk or skimmed milk
- 2 slices low calorie brown bread, blitzed into crumbs
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Add the cauliflower to a separate bowl.
3. Cover with the oil and shake about until all covered.
4. Add the dry ingredients over the cauliflower and shake to cover the cauliflower as much as possible.
5. Add the milk and mix again, it will be stickier now.
6. Add the breadcrumbs and mix again until evenly coated. The stems might not be covered too well, but that’s ok.
7. Add the florets to a wire rack over a baking tray.
8. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 mins.
TIP: For more golden colour add a little more turmeric.
Suitable for vegetarians.