At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Salmon & egg slice
- 10 medium Egg, whole, raw
- 60ml Skimmed Milk
- 200g Stir fry mixed vegetables
- 1 can(s) Red Salmon, medium, (415g tin)
- 100g Rocket
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Line the base and sides of a shallow 30cm x 20cm baking dish with baking paper.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a large bowl until combined. Season to taste and stir through the vegetables. Pour the mixture into the prepared dish. Top with the salmon and bake for 18-20 minutes until set.
- Using the baking paper, lift the cooked eggs onto a board and cut into 8 slices, then serve with the rocket on the side.
If you like, you can prepare your own mix of your favourite veg. Just cut them into similar-sized pieces so they cook evenly.