At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
This is the perfect sharing recipe for a crowd – and might even beat standard nachos!
- 4 individual WW White Wraps, cut into triangles
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 small Red onion(s), finely chopped
- 1 individual Chilli, Green or Red, deseeded and finely chopped
- 350 g Quorn mince
- 1 teaspoons Allspice
- 1 large can(s) Tinned Tomatoes
- 150 g Tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoons Coriander, fresh, roughly chopped
- 20ml Lime Juice, Fresh
- 50g Santa Maria Green Jalapenos, drained, sliced
- 100g 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- Ground Cumin 1 teaspoons, level
- Paprika 1 teaspoons, level
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put the wrap triangles on a baking sheet and mist with cooking spray. Season and bake for 5-6 minutes, until crisp. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, mist a large frying pan with cooking spray and cook half the onion over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, or until soft. Add the chilli and continue to cook for another minute.
- Add the Quorn mince and spices to the pan. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes then add the chopped tomatoes. Leave to simmer for 15 minutes, or until the tomatoes have reduced right down. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, mix together the diced tomatoes, remaining onion, coriander and lime juice to make a salsa.
- Put the tortilla chips on a serving plate and top with the Quorn mixture. Spoon over the salsa and jalapenos and serve drizzled with the yogurt.