Porridge with blueberry compote
Prep: 5 Mins
Cook: 15 Mins
- 300g Blueberries, frozen
- 1/2 level tablespoons Honey, clear
- 120g Porridge oats
- 750ml Skimmed Milk
- 10g Pistachios, unsalted, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- Put the frozen blueberries in a pan with 2 tablespoons water and the honey and put over a medium-low heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes until heated through, crushing the berries slightly with a wooden spoon. Set aside.
- Put the porridge oats and skimmed milk in a large pan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring until the porridge is thick. Roughly chop the pistachios
- Divide the porridge between 4 bowls and spoon over the compote. Top each bowl with 1 tablespoon of yogurt with the pistachio nuts scattered over.