Stir fries are quick, healthy and nutritious – so great for when you’ve not got a lot of time to cook. And this one tastes fab too.
Pork, thyme and pak choi stir fry
Prep: 10 Mins
Cook: 10 Mins
- 100 g Rice Noodles, dry
- 5 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 350 g Pork Fillet, Lean, raw, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, finely sliced
- 2 ½ teaspoons Root Ginger
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tablespoons Thyme, Fresh
- 1 medium Red pepper(s), deseeded and sliced
- 3 portion(s) Pak Choi, quartered
- 5 medium Spring Onions, sliced diagonally
- Put the noodles into a heatproof bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover them. Set aside for 5-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok or large non-stick frying pan and spray with calorie controlled cooking spray. Add the pork and stir-fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes until just cooked. Lower the heat a little and add the garlic and ginger, stir-frying for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add the chilli sauce, thyme, pepper, pak choi and spring onions and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes, adding a splash of water if needed. Serve with the drained noodles.