At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
While this veggie frittata is great for al fresco meals in the park, it's also perfect for packing in lunch boxes during summer days out
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 200g New potatoes, raw, halved
- 150g Asparagus, raw
- 2 tablespoons Basil, fresh, leaves picked and torn
- 5 medium Tomato, plum, quartered
- 2 medium Spring Onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 8 medium Egg, whole, raw, raw, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons Ricotta Cheese
- 10g Vegetarian Parmesan Style Hard Cheese, grated
- 4 portion(s) Salad (zero SmartPoints values), to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Line a 20cm x 30cm baking tray with baking paper and mist with cooking spray.
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 15-20 minutes until tender. Add the asparagus to the pan for the final 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- Spread the potatoes, asparagus, basil, tomatoes and spring onions in the baking tray and pour over the eggs. Spoon over the ricotta, then sprinkle over the grated cheese and season to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the egg has set completely. Set aside to cool slightly, then cut into squares. Serve hot or cold with the salad leaves on the side.