Creamy and rich, this luxurious looking dish is surprisingly quick and easy to make. This veggie version is packed with flavour, with a little chilli powder giving it a hint of heat.
Prep: 15 Mins
Cook: 20 Mins
- 4 spray(s), Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 large, finely chopped Onion(s)
- 1/2 tbsp ,Paprika
- 1/4 tsp, Chilli Powder
- 2 clove(s), crushed Garlic
- 600 g, button, sliced Mushrooms
- 80g Low Fat Soft Cheese
- 30g Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, fresh, finely chopped, plus extra chopped leaves, to serve
- 2 pouch(es) Brown rice, Microwaveable, basmati
- Mist a large frying pan with cooking spray and cook the onion for 6-8 minutes over a medium heat until soft, then add the spices and garlic and cook for another minute. Add the mushrooms and cook for 7-8 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in the soft cheese and yogurt and allow to melt, then stir in the chopped parsley and season to taste.
- Cook the rice to pack instructions. Serve the stroganoff with the rice and an extra scattering of parsley.