At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Kiev-style chicken with garden greens salad
- 1 ball(s) Light Mozzarella, grated
- 4 tablespoons Medium fat soft cheese
- 4 1/2 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 4 medium Chicken breast, skinless, raw
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 20g 5g per 1 tbsp Panko Breadcrumbs
- 5 teaspoons Vinegar, All Types, cider
- 1 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoons Dried Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 level teaspoons Mustard Powder, English
- 200g Peas, frozen, boiled
- 8 lef/leaves Lettuce, small, Baby Gem, torn into bite-size pieces
- 20ml Bottle Green Elderflower Cordial
- 1 portion(s) Cucumber, medium, halved lengthways, deseeded and sliced
- 4 medium Spring Onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 stick(s) Celery, Raw, thinly sliced
- 4 sprig(s) Mint, Fresh, torn
- 4 tablespoons Mustard Cress
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6.
- Mix the grated mozzarella with the soft cheese, 4 garlic cloves, chopped parsley, and season well. Cut pockets in the sides of the chicken, so you can open each fillet like a book but the ends are still joined. Push half of the filling inside each fillet. Mist with cooking spray, scatter each fillet with 1 tbsp panko breadcrumbs, mist again with more cooking spray, then transfer to a baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the crumb is golden.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pan of water to the boil, add the peas and cook for 2 mins, then drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the cider vinegar, olive oil, English mustard powder, remaining garlic, elderflower cordial and dried mixed herbs in a clean jar, along with 1 tbsp water. Scatter the lettuce over a plate and top with the cucumber, peas, celery, spring onion and a few torn fresh mint leaves. Toss to combine, then scatter over a small handful of salad cress and serve with the chicken.