Serve with Worcestershire Sauce for extra tang – or leave it out if you prefer.
Prep: 5 Mins
Cook: 10 Mins
- 350 g Potato(es) (2 baking), Raw
- 300 g Mushrooms, cooked and sliced
- 50 g Medium fat soft cheese
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ teaspoons Black pepper
- Cook the baking potatoes for 10-12 minutes in the microwave or for 1-1½ hours in a conventional oven at Gas Mark 6/200°C/400°F.
- Mix the mushrooms with the soft cheese and season with the Worcestershire sauce and black pepper.
- Slit open the jacket potatoes and top with the cheese mixture to serve.