Grilled peaches, almonds & honey
Prep: 6 Minutes
Cook: 4 Minutes
- 5 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 4 portion(s) Peaches, Dried, firm but ripe, cut in half, stones removed
- 2 tablespoons Almonds, chopped
- 2 teaspoons, level Honey
- Coat a grill or a grill pan with cooking spray.
- Preheat to medium heat.
- Place peach halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet; lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
- Place peach halves on grill, skin sides down, and cook until skin starts to split, about 2 minutes.
- Using tongs, carefully flip peaches and cook, until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes more.
- Remove peaches from grill and place on a serving plate; top each peach with 3/4 teaspoon of almonds and drizzle each with 1/4 teaspoon of honey.