At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Griddled sea bass with lemons & tomato vinaigrette
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 2 slice(s) Lemon(s)
- 4 fillet(s) Sea Bass, Raw, medium
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 400g Asparagus, raw
- 250g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 medium Shallots
- 1 teaspoons Capers, in Brine
- 1/2 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 tablespoons Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons Chives, Fresh
- 2 teaspoons Parsley, fresh
- To make the vinaigrette, combine the tomatoes, shallot, capers, garlic, lemon juice and oil in a small pan. Season and cook over a medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until warm. Remove from the heat and stir in the herbs.
- Meanwhile, mist a large nonstick griddle or frying pan with cooking spray and set over a medium-high heat. Brush the cut sides of the lemon and the sea bass fillets with the oil then season the fish. Griddle the lemons, cut-side down for 3-4 minutes until charred, then remove from the pan. Griddle the fish, skin-side down, for 2-3 minutes until the skin is crisp, then turn over and cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Meanwhile, blanch the asparagus in a pan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Drain.
- Divide the fish, asparagus and lemons between plates. Spoon the tomato vinaigrette over the fish and serve.
Try serving this with 700g boiled and crushed new potatoes. The SmartPoints will be 6 for Green, 5 for Blue & 2 for Purple.