At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Griddled pork with smoky baked beans
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 small Red onion(s), finely diced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 2 can(s) Haricot Beans, cooked, large, drained
- 400g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 level tablespoons Paprika, smoked paprika
- 1 level tablespoons Treacle
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 level tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 4 medium Pork Loin Steak, Lean, raw
- 200g Broccoli, raw, tenderstem
- Mist a large, non-stick pan with cooking spray and cook the onion over a medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes, until soft and just starting to colour
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, then stir in the beans, tomatoes, paprika, treacle, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and vinegar. Bring to a simmer then reduce the heat and cook for 20 minutes, or until the sauce is thickened and reduced. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, mist a non-stick griddle pan with cooking spray and heat over a medium heat. Griddle the pork for 10 minutes, turning once, until cooked through, then remove from the pan and set aside to rest while you cook the broccoli.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until just tender. Drain and serve with the pork and beans.
Prefer chicken to pork? Simply swap one pork steak for a 150g skinless chicken breast fillet, just remember to adjust the SmartPoints. Make a double batch of the beans and keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. One portion of beans is just 5 SmartPoints.