At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 3 medium Leek, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 level teaspoons Cumin seeds
- 1 level teaspoon Coriander Ground
- 1 tablespoons Bart Harissa Paste
- 300g Peas, frozen, boiled
- 500g Spinach
- 2 1/2 tablespoons 2 tsp Mint, Fresh, plus extra to serve
- 2 tablespoons Coriander, fresh
- 4 medium Egg, whole, raw
- 100g Light Feta Cheese
- 1 individual Chilli, Green or Red, red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Mist a large lidded frying pan with cooking spray and cook the leeks, stirring, over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until they start to soften. Add the garlic, cumin seeds and ground coriander, and cook for another minute. Stir in the harissa, peas and spinach, then cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the fresh herbs and season to taste. Using a spoon, create four wells in the mixture. Crack an egg into each well, then cover and cook for 5-7 minutes until the egg whites are set and the yolks soft.
- Crumble over the feta and scatter over the chilli to serve.
Serve this with 4 x 65g flatbreads for a total of 7 SmartPoints per serving.