Crunchy granola and creamy yogurt is perfectly balanced with zingy raspberries and maple syrup.
Granola and Greek yogurt pots
Prep: 10 Mins
Cook: 20 Mins
- 1 tablespoons Co-op Groundnut Oil
- 3 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 150 g Porridge oats
- 1 tablespoons Dessicated Coconut
- 1 Orange(s), zest of
- 300g Raspberries
- 6 tablespoons 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 150°C, fan 130°C, gas mark 2. Combine the oil and maple syrup in a small pan and warm through.
- Mix together the oats, coconut and orange zest in a large bowl and stir in the oil mixture until well-coated. Scatter the mixture over a shallow baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden, occasionally shaking gently. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the tray until the granola is completely cold.
- Meanwhile, gently heat the raspberries with the maple syrup in a small pan until they start to release their juice. Cool slightly, then divide between 6 individual jars or bowls. Top each one with 1 tablespoon of the yogurt and 25g of the granola.
- Cook’s tip – After scattering the granola on the tray, press down with a spatula to make a uniform layer so it cooks evenly.