Fresh fruit ice lollies
- 2 medium Kiwi Fruit, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 medium Mango, peeled, stone removed and flesh chopped (about 225g)
- 125g Raspberries
- 125g Blueberries
- 1 medium Banana(s), ripe, roughly chopped
- Using a food processor, whizz the kiwi fruit into a purée, then transfer to a small bowl. Rinse the processor and repeat with the mango, raspberries and blueberries – one at a time – putting the purées into separate bowls.
- Divide the kiwi fruit purée between 6 x 80ml ice-lolly moulds. Use a chopstick to spread it evenly and gently tap the mould on a flat surface. Freeze for 45 minutes, or until set.
- Repeat with the mango and raspberry, allowing 45 minutes for each layer to set. Purée the banana (just before using, so it doesn’t discolour), then spoon into the moulds and insert the ice-lolly sticks. Freeze until set, about 45 minutes, then top with the blueberry purée. Freeze for 3 hours or until solid.
- Fill a large bowl with hot water. Dip the lolly moulds into it for 5-10 seconds, then gently remove the lollies from the moulds. Serve immediately.