At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Always a family favourite for main meals or a sharing light bite.
- 180g White Self Raising Flour
- 200g 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- 80g young leaf Spinach
- 100g Passata
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespons chopped Basil, fresh
- 80g, sliced Light Mozzarella
- 2 teaspoons, level Oregano, Dried
- 2 medium, raw Egg,
- Salad (zero SmartPoints values)1 portion
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas mark 7 and put a large baking sheet in the oven to heat up. In a medium bowl, combine the flour and yogurt to form a dough. Divide the dough in half, then roll out each piece on a sheet of baking paper to form a 15cm-diameter circle, then transfer the pizza bases (on the baking paper) to the preheated tray. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, set a large lidded frying pan over a medium heat. Add the spinach, then cover and cook for 2-3 minutes until just wilted. Drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the passata, garlic, and basil and season to taste. Spoon the sauce over the pizza bases, leaving a border around the edge.
- Scatter over the mozzarella, wilted spinach, oregano and some freshly ground black pepper, leaving a space in the centre. Carefully crack an egg into the space on each base. Reduce the oven temperature to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6, then return the pizzas to the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the egg whites are set. Serve the pizzas with the salad.