Easy Baked Beans
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 10 Minutes
- 1 400g tin haricot beans in water
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp corn flour
- 2 level tbsp of sucralose sweetener
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbps tomato puree
- pinch of clove powder or 2 – 3 whole cloves (optional)
- Add all ingredients to saucepan and bring to a low boil.
- Simmer for 5 mins until sauce thickens.
- Remove whole cloves (if added).
- Serve with your favourite dish or eat on their own.
Note: For best results add a few tablespoons of extra water and make them the night before to allow the flavours to soak into the beans.