At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Cornflake Crusted Chicken Dipper
Healthier than deep-fried (but just as delicious and crunchy) these dippers make the perfect party finger food
- Buttermilk 100 ml
- Lemon Juice, Fresh 1 tablespoons
- Chicken breast, skinless, raw 500g, cut into long, 2cm-wide strips
Cornflakes 100 g
- Paprika ½ teaspoons, level, smoked
- Cayenne Pepper ½ teaspoons, level, pinch
- Calorie controlled cooking spray, 4 sprays
- Combine the buttermilk and lemon juice in a large bowl, then add the chicken and mix well to coat. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6 and line a large baking sheet with baking paper. Lightly crush the cornflakes so they’re broken but not fine crumbs. Mix in the spices, then season and transfer to a large plate. Lift the chicken from the marinade, coat in the crumb mixture, then transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Mist the chicken pieces with cooking spray, then bake for 12-15 minutes, until crisp, golden and cooked through.