At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Chocolate tofu pots
- 300g Yutaka Japanese-Style Silken Tofu
- 2 medium Banana(s)
- 2 level tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 level teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 15g Plain Soya Yogurt
- 60g Raspberries or strawberries
- 10g Pistachios
- Drain excess liquid from tofu and pat dry with paper towel. Process tofu, banana, cocoa, maple syrup and vanilla in a food processor until mixture is smooth.
- Divide mixture between 4 125ml capacity serving glasses. Place in a fridge for at least 1 hour or until chilled and slightly thickened. Serve topped with berries.
You can use cacao powder instead of cocoa powder.