At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Chocolate self-saucing pudding
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 150g Plain White Flour
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 level teaspoons Baking powder
- 50g Cocoa Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 medium Egg, whole, raw
- 150ml Skimmed Milk
- 30g Low Fat Spread
- 1/2 level teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 30g Light Brown Sugar
- 2 1/2 level teaspoons Cocoa Powder, for sauce and to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. Mist a 20cm baking dish with cooking spray. Sift the flour, caster sugar, baking powder, 50g cocoa powder and the salt into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat the egg, then whisk in the milk, melted spread and vanilla extract. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined. Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- In a small jug, combine the brown sugar with 2 tablespoons cocoa powder and sprinkle over the top of the pudding mixture. Carefully pour over 300ml boiling water, then bake for 25-30 minutes until the top of the pudding feels firm and springy. Dust with the extra 1⁄2 teaspoon cocoa powder, then serve.
Make this extra-special by serving it with fresh berries nd a dollop of 0% fat natural Greek yogurt for no extra SmartPoints.