At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Chickpea & tomato soup
- 1 can(s) Chick Peas, cooked, large, drained, drained, rinsed
- 1 can(s) Tinned Tomatoes, large
- 100g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cube(s) Vegetable stock cube(s), to make 300ml stock
- 1 clove (s) Garlic, chopped
- 1 level teaspoons Coriander, Dried
- 1/2 level teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 level teaspoons Chilli Powder
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice, Fresh
- 5g 1 tsp 0% fat natural Greek yogurt (each)
- Put the chickpeas in a pan with the tin of tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, vegetable stock, garlic, coriander, cinnamon, and chilli powder.
- Squeeze in the juice of 1 lime, then blitz with a blender until smooth.
- Gently heat through, season to taste and serve, or chill in the fridge and serve cold, with yogurt swirled through each serving.