At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Chickpea pancakes with spinach & ham
- 500g Cherry Tomatoes, on vine, snipped into 4 small bunches
- 1 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 400g Chick Peas, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 2 medium Egg, whole, raw
- 150g Chick Pea Flour
- 2 level teaspoons Baking powder
- 180ml Skimmed Milk
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoons Chives, Fresh, chopped
- 50g Premium ham
- 50g Spinach
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, fan 180oC, gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with baking tray. Put the tomatoes on the tray, lightly mist with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake for 20 minutes until the skins start to split.
- Meanwhile, blitz the chickpeas in a food processor until finely chopped. Add the eggs and process until smooth. Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Add the chickpea mixture, milk, parsley and chives. Whisk until smooth, and season with salt.
- Lightly mist a large nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and heat over a medium heat. Drop 60ml of the batter into the pan and spread out to make a 12cm pancake. Cook until bubbles appear and pop on the surface. Turn the pancake and cook for 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a plate, cover to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter to make 8 pancakes.
- Serve the pancakes topped with the ham, spinach and roasted tomatoes.