At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Quick, simple and packed with ZeroPoint™ foods!
Brown basmati rice, dry 200 g
Calorie controlled cooking spray 4 spray(s)
Chicken breast, skinless, raw 400 g, chopped
Chilli, Green or Red 1 individual, sliced
Garlic 1 clove(s), crushed
Asparagus, raw 250 g
Baby corn 250 g
Broccoli, raw 250 g, halved
Spring Onions 8 medium, sliced into 2.5cm lengths
Chicken stock cube(s) ½ cube(s), dissolved in 250ml hot water
Soy Sauce 2 teaspoons, use dark
- Add the rice to a pan of boiling water. Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender but still with some bite.
- Mist a wok or large, deep frying pan with cooking spray and add the chicken. Stir fry over a high heat for 8 minutes or until browned. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Mist the wok or frying pan again. Add the chilli and garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds. Add the asparagus, baby sweetcorn, broccoli and spring onions. Stir fry for 2–3 minutes or until just starting top brown.
- Return the chicken to the pan and add the chicken stock and soy sauce. Simmer, uncovered, for 5–8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Drain the rice and divide between 4 warm serving plates. Divide the stir fry between the plates and serve immediately