At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Chicken chow mein bake
A twist on the classic stir-fry, these noodles are all about digging in at the table
- 4 Chicken breast, medium, skinless, raw
- 1 Carrots, medium raw, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 6 Spring Onions, medium (5 roughly chopped, 1 finely sliced to serve)
- 1 Broccoli, whole, raw, trimmed and cut into florets
- 4 Spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons, Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tablespoon, Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoons, toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Garlic clove(s) crushed
- 20g Cashew Nuts, roughly chopped
- 180g Egg Noodles, dry
- 1 tablespoons, Coriander, fresh (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put the chicken, carrot, chopped spring onions and broccoli in a shallow ovenproof dish or on a baking tray, mist with cooking spray and season. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the hoisin, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic in a small bowl. When the chicken and vegetables have been in the oven for 15 minutes, remove, stir through the hoisin mixture, then cook in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- In the last 5 minutes, cook the noodles according to pack instructions and drain. Mix with the cooked chicken and veg. Scatter over the cashews, coriander and spring onion.