Chicken & mango kebabs with coleslaw
Prep: 10 Mins
Cook: 15 Mins
- 4 medium Chicken breast, skinless, raw, cut into large chunks
- 2 medium Mango, peeled, stone removed, and cut into large chunks
- 3 tablespoons Freshly squeezed orange juice, level
- 80g Rocket
- 1 tablespoon Coriander, fresh, chopped
- 2 medium Peppers, All Types, deseeded and sliced
- 1 medium Carrot, raw, grated
- 250g Cabbage, white
- 250g Cabbage, red
- 6 tablespoons 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- Preheat the grill to high. Thread the chicken and mango onto the skewers.
- Brush the orange juice over the kebabs. Cook under the grill for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make your coleslaw. Toss together the peppers, carrot, cabbage and yogurt until combined. Scatter over the coriander
- Serve the kebabs on a bed of rocket, with the coleslaw on the side.
- COOK’S TIP: If you like, grill these kebabs on a hot barbecue, turning frequently until the chicken is cooked through and the mango is lightly charred.