At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Carrot cake snack bites
- 70g Pitted Medjool Dates
- 50g Porridge oats
- 50g Pecan Nuts, roughly chopped
- 70g Carrots, raw, grated
- 15g Chia Seeds, dry
- 1 level teaspoons Ground Ginger
- 1 level teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 level teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 25g Desiccated Coconut
- Put dates in a large bowl, cover with hot water and set aside to soak for 10 minutes, until slightly softened. Drain, then transfer to a food processor.
- Add the oats, pecans, grated carrot, chia seeds, ginger, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Blitz until smooth, then transfer to the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll the chilled mixture into 25 balls using a small spoon, then roll in the desiccated coconut to serve. The bites will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-4 days.