At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Carrot cake pancakes
- 125g White Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 level teaspoons Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 level teaspoons Ground Cinnamon, plus extra for dusting
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 medium Egg, whole, raw, beaten
- 150ml Skimmed Milk
- 1 tablespoons Agave Nectar Light Amber & Mild
- 1 medium Carrots, raw, roughly grated
- 10 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 160g 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- 20g Walnut Halves, chopped
- Sift the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, agave syrup and a pinch of salt into a large mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Combine the egg and milk in a small jug, then pour into the well along with the carrot. Fold all the ingredients together until just combined.
- Mist a large nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and set over a medium heat. Drop 4 ladlefuls of the batter into the pan and cook for 2 minutes, until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip, then cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter so you have 8 pancakes.
- Divide the pancakes between plates. Serve topped with the yogurt and nuts and dusted with a little extra cinnamon.