Carrot & banana mug cake
Prep: 2 Mins
Cook: 3 Mins
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 2 level tablespoons White Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 level teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 level teaspoons Mixed Spice
- 1 medium Banana(s), mashed
- 20g Carrots, raw, peeled and finely grated, plus extra to garnish
- 1 medium Egg, whole, raw
- 1 level teaspoons Honey
- 20g 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- 1/4 zest(s) Orange(s), for decoration
- Mist the inside of a 180ml capacity microwave-safe mug with calorie controlled cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, mixed spice, banana, carrot, and the egg. Spoon into the mug, then microwave on high* for 2 minutes 30 seconds or until set.
- Stir the honey through the 0% fat natural Greek yogurt and spoon over the cake. Decorate with grated orange zest