Caraldine’s lemon and lime cheesecake
Prep: 25 Mins
Cook: 120 Mins
- 2 WW Cereal Bars
- 4 WW Shortbreads
- 1 sachet of clear gelatine
- 7 tablespoons of hot water
- 4 eggs
- 6 tbsps sweetner (Sucrolose type)
- 2 lemons (juice)
- 2 limes (juice)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lime
- 150g Greek fat free plain yogurt
- 1 chocolate button (optional)
- In a food processor, blitz the cereal bars and shortbreads in to crumbs and press into 4 small serving dishes.
- Use 1 gelatine sachet and add to 7 tablespoons of hot water. Mix well and leave to sit for 10 mins.
- In a separate bowl over a warm heat add 4 eggs, 6 tbsp sweetener, juice of 2 lemons and limes and the zest of 1 lemon and 1 lime.
- Add in the gelatine mix and whisk for a few mins until thickened.
- Add in the 150g Greek yoghurt mix well.
- Pour over the biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours
- Decorate with lemon and lime zest and 1 chocolate button grated.