Butternut squash soup
Prep: 10 Mins
Cook: 20 Mins
- 1 tub of pre-chopped butternut squash or fresh/frozen equivalent
- 1 punnet of plum strawberry tomatoes
- 1 white onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chilli
- 1 vegetable stockpot
- Water as needed
- Spray oil
- Roughly chop all ingredients and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Spritz with spray oil, add chilli and mix well.
- Oven roast for 20 mins or until butternut squash is softened.
- Remove from heat.
- Add veg stockpot to a dish (juices should be enough to dissolve it) when cooled, add the mixture to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add water to achieve consistency desired.