Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 10 Minutes
- 1 sachet sugar-free lemon & lime jelly
- 250ml boiling water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 150g raspberries
- 100g blueberries
- 2 tsp chopped fresh mint
- 300ml diet lemonade
- Tip the contents of the jelly sachet into a bowl and pour the boiling water over, stir well to dissolve.
- Add the lemon juice, cool and chill in the fridge for 1 hour or until the jelly is almost ready to set (it will start to look thicker).
- Gently mix together the berries and mint and divide between 4 glasses.
- Slowly mix the lemonade into the almost-set jelly then pour over the berries in the glasses.
- Cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for 2 hours or until set.