At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Baked oat waffles
- 100g Porridge oats
- 1 level teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 level teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 125ml Semi Skimmed Milk
- 2 medium Banana(s), mashed
- 100g 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- 100g Blueberries
- 2 level teaspoons Honey
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. In a bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Make a well in the middle of the mixture, then pour in the milk, add the banana and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Put a 4-waffle silicone moulds onto a baking tray and spoon in the mixture. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through and crisp around the edges.
- Leave to cool in the mould for a few minutes before turning out onto plates. Serve the waffles topped with the yogurt and blueberries, and drizzled with the honey.
Serve these with a 100g scoop of low-fat frozen yogurt for a 7 SmartPoint dessert!