At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
Recipe by WW Coach Amy O'Riordan
- Sunflower seeds
- Sugar craft eyes
- Peanut butter
- Slice one end off each kiwi, so the kiwi sits upright and flat.
- Cut a shallow zig zag line around the top of the kiwi
- Carefully, using a knife remove the skin on the bottom of the kiwi, leaving the skin on the top half above the zig zag cut
- Once the skin is removed, insert two sunflower seeds on either side of the kiwi as “bolts”
- Using a dab of peanut butter, stick two eyes to the top of the kiwi.
Related Recipe: Apple Monster Mouths