The good things in life don’t have to be off-limits. When you fancy an extra-special breakfast treat, enjoy this classic fry-up.
All Day Breakfast
Prep: 6 Mins
Cook: 25 Mins
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 4 medium Reduced fat pork sausages, grilled
- 300 g, sliced Mushrooms
- ½ stock cube(s), 150ml Vegetable stock
- 420 g Baked beans, reduced sugar & salt
- 4 rasher(s) Bacon medallions, raw
- 4 large tomato, halved
- 4 medium eggs, whole, raw
- 4 slice(s) WW Sliced White Danish Bread
- 4 level teaspoons, Low Fat Spread
- Preheat the grill to medium. Mist a large nonstick frying pan with the cooking spray. Put the sausages in the pan and cook over a medium heat for 15 minutes, according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, put the mushrooms and stock into a large pan. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Put the beans into a separate pan and heat gently, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange the bacon rashers on the grill rack with the tomatoes. Cook for 4-5 minutes, turning the rashers once, until crispy.
- When the sausages are cooked, keep them on a warm plate. Break the eggs into the pan and cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Toast the bread and spread with low-fat spread.
- Divide the sausages, mushrooms, beans, bacon and tomatoes between 4 warmed plates. Meanwhile, put the eggs under the grill for a few moments to set the tops. Serve seasoned with black pepper, with the toast on the side.