At WW all your favourite foods are on the menu.
2 Ingredient Pancakes
Simply made with banana and eggs, the results are fluffy, light and low in SmartPoints.
- 4 medium Banana(s), mashed
- 2 medium Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoons Salt
- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- 1 portion(s), medium Blueberries
- 4 teaspoons Groovy Food Co. Agave Nectar Light & Mild
- In a bowl, mix the banana and egg together then add a pinch of salt.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Mist with calorie controlled cooking spray. Drop a ladleful of the batter into the pan and swirl. Cook for 2 minutes until golden; _lip and cook for another 2 minutes. Repeat so you have 4 pancakes.
- Serve each pancake topped with the yogurt, berries and 1 tsp of the syrup.