How to enter and T&C’s
How to enter
The promotion starts at 00.01am on 01/10/21 and closes at 11.59pm on 31/10/21.
To automatically be entered into the prize draw book/attend 4 paid, weekly workshops between Oct 1st – 31st.
The prize is as follows: 4 free workshops valid for redemption until 11/12/21.
No cash alternative will be made. The promoter will notify the winner The promoter’s decision in respect of all matter to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Full Terms & Conditions
- The WW competition is open to members of WW ROI and members of WW NI aged 18+ who book/attend any paid Workshop between 01/10/21 – 31/10/21 inclusive, and can be any combination of virtual, In-person and Phone-in Workshops.
- The winning members prize is one of 55 free 4-week Workshop bundle valid for redemption until 11/12/21.
- 4 weeks of consecutive paid October Workshops automatically enters a member into the draw.
- NPN (NI). WW NI members can enter the Draw without paying for a Workshop by emailing their name, email address and the name of their WW Coach to firstname.lastname@example.org One postal entry per person. Entries will be included into the NI draw, and will be notified by email if they win a prize.
- Draw will take place within 10 working days of closing date. 55 winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received, each WW Coach will have a winner.
- The name of each drawn entrant will be verified by WW before the prize is awarded.
- Winners will be notified by email or by their Coach by 12/11/21 using the contact details provided in entry. In the event that a winner remains uncontactable, does not respond or the prize is declined after 7 calendar days of such notification, WW reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternate winner selected at the same time and in the same way as the original winner.
- Winners are expected to take part in reasonable publicity with no further recompense, including but not limited to their name and photograph being used on WW media platforms.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, WW cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking the prize, which they do at their own risk.
- There is no alternative prize in cash or kind in whole or in part, the prize will be awarded directly to the winners.
- WW reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. WW assumes no responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- The name and county of the winners will be available by emailing email@example.com with WW October competition in the subject line within 28 days of the draw date.
- By entering this promotion all entrants agree unequivocally to be bound by these terms and conditions.