Be well. Lose weight. Stay strong.
What to expect at your
In addition to our popular live Virtual Workshops, we are delighted to safely welcome you back to In-Person Workshops, on a phased-basis.
How to safely attend an
To protect yourself and others we ask you to:-
- Attend alone if you can.
- Wear a mask/visor.
- Bring a pen and minimum personal belongings.
- Use the sanitiser station on entering the Workshop.
- Adhere to distancing and Workshop flow markers.
- Keep your shoes on at weigh-in.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in the room at any one time, inviting you in when it is safe to do so.
The new* Workshop fee includes
- Programme books for new members paying the join fee.
- A 7-day digital access code giving you the myWW plan in the palm of your hand with 24/7 online Coach.
- A healthy habits educational talk, delivered in-person at the Workshop or where safety protocols restrict an in-person talk, your coach will invite you to avail of a Virtual Workshop, with her, in the same week.
A weekly session dedicated to you and your health
Learn science-based strategies for weight loss
Stay for a Workshop led by an expert WW Coach trained in behaviour change to help you build healthy habits that can last.